22.8.06

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

Everybody chooses an order for their stuff: CDs, books, names, phone numbers, etc. Lists and piles require organization of some sort. Now for you smart-aleks (also read: dumbasses) out there who are going to tell me they don't organize at all, "I just live in extraordinary, unadulterated filth and mess"...you still choose an order for your stuff...it's just a 'less-work' version on the scale of organizationality (I know you like that made up word).

The movie "High Fidelity" made the Top-5 Lists famous (or at least famous to those who've seen the movie - YOU SHOULD SEE THE MOVIE). As well, the concept of arranging one's things by genre came into effect in the film. For example, one collector sorted his records in order of when he heard them; not when they were made, not alphabetically, but essentially autobiographically. Pretty cool. Again, you should see the movie. Smile:)

Anyhow, it's not uncommon in Blogdom to find crazy lists of links on the sidebar of any particular blog. Names, titles, codewords, phrases...whatever suits the fancy of the blogger and his/her readers. Well, my challenge to you is to find out how I've sorted my link-list....first sleuth to correctly meet the challenge wins a prize!!

Good luck and Godspeed.

1 comment:

Lisa-Marie said...

People you've been been friends with according to "number of years"?