9.2.06

I AM CANADIAN!

Member of Parliament
Congratulations! You scored 90!

You may very well be one of the Founder's of Confederation. You're proud of the True North Strong and Free, you can drink beer with the best of 'em! You follow hockey like a religion and may actually have your name etched on Lord Stanley's grail. You can tell the difference between a moose and a caribou at 100 metres and if we looked we'd probably find a maple leaf tattooed somewhere on your body.

 Posted by Picasa
Link: The Canadian Test written by TwoGuyswithaHat on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

2 comments:

kortney said...

Phew - I got really scared taking this test, because I suck at History. I quickly learned this test was not real; I scored 84 and could be a member of parliament too.

eric b. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.