8.11.05

Hotel Max

I decided to glance over my blog after that last post and realized that I've been running on a pretty negative (or at least serious) trip for the last while.

Thus, something to smile about! This evening, my wife and I will travel across the U.S. border to the bustling metropolis of Seattle to stay at the new Hotel Max...
Alex and I have an appointment with Canadian Immigration in the morning at 8:00 and made the choice to drive and sleep rather than sleep and drive (no doubt avoiding morning rush hour in the process..me happy).

Looking for hotels is boring and tedious on the internet, so I picked the one closest to the embassy that looked nice. They have their own website, so you could check it out too!
www.hotelmaxseattle.com

They have a package called the "Hubba Bubba Hanky Panky Romance Package"..ooooo. Pretty funny!! Needless to say, I get a day off to spend with my love in sunny (yeah, right) Seattle! Gonna be great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two things. I love going to Seattle...its fun there even despite the rain.
Two...thanks for the link to my page. Yes :) You know you've made it when...!!!
~Kortney

A J Craig said...

What, you didn't want the "Gaycation" package?