22.2.07

Anniversary

They tell me that this is my official 50th post! It took me one year, five months, eight days, four hours and eighteen minutes to get that over with! Whew!

Though I'm obviously a blogging veteran (50 posts!), I have only recently started a second, much more geeky blog and am realizing that changes to one blog affect the other substantially. For proof, check out my profile to the right. Doesn't fit this blog. Sucky. Somehow, I think I'll figure it out :)

With my blogging absence of the past few months, I'd forgotten how fun it is to have comments file into the inbox...good times! It's great to be alive!

To all you faithful addicts (who still check my blog for changes, even after all this time), I salute you! Hurrah!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I wouldn't suggest you blog by phone or things are really going to deteriorate drastically. Hey - I keep checking and I enjoy your writing. What's this started a second blog? Address please? Or do you mean you changed this one up?

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hey Brent,

You will, no doubt, be pleased to here that you're far from the worst "no new entries" blogger on my browser's list. I offer as examples of even less new information than you offer:

Mister Bryan Wolgram (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=91221181

Bryan never puts anything new on his blog, he just changes the background so the OLD entries are illegible and might be mistaken for something new.

Mister John Lowe

( http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=115354271)

According to this blog our globe trotting hero is still ensconced in Portugal with his side kick Josh. I can't vouch for Josh, but John was sliding down Silver Star last weekend.

And last, but not least, our very own and ever lovely Candace Craig.
( http://www.ctrainstation.blogspot.com/ )

Candace has equaled your less than monthly posting rate.

Honourable mention goes to Neal Roberts for his infrequent, occasionally profane and usually witty postings.

http://nealwroberts.blogspot.com/


And before you ask, yes it's true I don't have a blog of my own. But that's of no concern - who ever heard of critic who could do the things they criticize?

Rob