1.11.06

End Result

To make a long story short, Snitchy Switchy is now a part of a coaching team one member to the lesser. After said event (see last post) and an in-game explosion, my fellow coach was essentially asked to cease coaching the team this season. It's more developed than that, but it is what it is.

We lost the "explosion" game by the score of 21-20. Since then (with more staff unity and peace), our team has gone 3-0 with decisive wins over every team we've played. It's been pretty incredible (two 40+ point shutout victories)....

I don't want to belabor this event in my life, but I thought you might like to hear a little bit of resolution. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pleased to see that the curled lip has departed your blog. It creeped me out.

However, I am not entirely sure that the single penetrating eyeball is an improvement. The jury is still deliberating, but the defendant should be preparing himself for a life time of horizontally striped clothing.

Rob

arbyn said...

brent just likes being creepy. It's his thing.

ps. I like switch the snitch. It's catchy

and, cool about this sports thing you keep talking about.