9.6.06

Please stay seated

I must be honest. One solid reason I am writing this post is to avoid losing my coveted space on the bloglist of Neal. I simply do not want to give up my perch and thus, I write. You know, it's not that there's been nothing happening over the last month. Not so at all! In fact, much has been going on. Unfortunately for me, not so much of it is blogworthy, either being uninteresting, unfunny, too personal or some combination of the three. Sigh.

On one amazing note, my wife and I celebrated our first anniversary this week. We were driving back from E-town on this wonderful day and thus, did not celebrate as we would like. Plans are in the works to take the proper time to do it up! Lack-of-grand-celebration aside, I was (and still am) awestruck by the gift of my wife; that we have had this incredible time of growth together leaves me speechless, with tears of joy on my face. I am blessed to have such an encouraging partner with whom to learn about love...

Pastor Andrew wrote of transition and I heartily agree... so much of "growing up" is realizing that life is never settled, never fair, never finished. It is always at you, picking and prodding, until final peace is found in death. Fin.

4 comments:

neal said...

wow...

I will see about moving you up the blog heirarchy... perhaps even into one of the top 10 positions...

oh wait...

you were in edmonton... and didn't contact me...

you'll be lucky if I don;t move you under the ranks of pastor andrew...

A J Craig said...

what'd I do to you Neal? where's the love? hehe

neal said...

love?

wth is love?

brent said...

I didn't respond until now... Neal, I didn't get to see anyone in Edmonton, cause of wedding commitments... though I am happy you would've liked a call :)

Do what you must.