27.10.05

Long story

Ok, I've decided to pick a new random question to reside in my profile. Big deal.
The thing is, I really fell in love with the answer to the first one, so I want that question and answer to survive throughout the ages, for my sake at least. What better way to do this than to simply make it a post???? Brilliant!
Here it is:
Q: Why does the taste of pennies remind you of losing a tooth?
A: Well, that's easy: 'cause my teeth are made out of copper, silly! See, I had a horrible bout of encycritoginwalatosis when I was 12 1/2 years old and 17 of my teeth fell out (along with my right arm and both kneecaps). At the time, my parents went ahead with a relatively untested procedure to replace my teeth (and the kneecaps) with common metals. Copper was cheap at the time, so there you go. The arm replacement story is even crazier!!
I like that story cause it's true. My head beeps every single time I go through security at the airport... no one there ever believes me, so I just tell 'em I have a metal plate on the right side of my skull. They always buy that :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should update your blog more often, because when I get bored I read blogs...and I don't like to re-read things.
Love Kortney <><